The Fab Lab movement is about collaboration and sharing. Become part of the United States Fab Lab Network (USFLN) and you get a network of mentors and experts who have set up their own labs or are in the process of doing so, in addition to access to resources such as symposium presentations. If you are part of an existing Fab Lab, interested in starting one, or just curious about digital fabrication, join our network and join the community!
- Access to USFLN's human capital! Our people are here to help.
- Listing on USFLN organizational map.
- A profile on our member page with your logo (so others can find you to collaborate).
- Access to a variety of How-To Guides about Fab Lab development.
- Free training webinars on various Fab Lab topics.
- Access to project tutorials and equipment training.
- Learn from other Fab Labs on how they implement STEM learning.
- Access to member equipment and vendor discounts.
- Answers to questions through our Fab Lab Forum.
- Collaboration with other Fab Labs.
How to Join
For information on current rates and how to join USFLN, download our Membership Application.